EPG has been successfully certified by ISO9002 Quality Management System, ISO9001 Quality Management System, API certificate, ISO/TS16949:2002 and ISO10012 measurement management system.
QuiThe Series B EPG x right angle worm geared motors and reducers provide a highly flexible and compact solution to meet the low to medium power range. With power capabilities up to 20HP and maximum output torque capacity of 5,000 lb in., the Series B can provide design flexibility with lasting performance. The Series B benefits from more than 200 years of cumulative experience in the design and manufacture of high quality mechanical power transmission solutions. With features like our patented motor connection and the unique Swift Kit concept, Series B is the answer for your right angle drive requirements.ck Details
- Applicable Industries:
Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, farms, Construction works , Energy & Mining, agricultural machiner
- Product name:
56×63 Aluminum Alloy Double Diaphragm Clamp Coupling
- Surface treatment:
We get a lot of questions surrounding PTO shafts and how to attach them to your tractor. In today’s post, we’ll cover the basics of PTO, PTO Shafts, and PTO adapters for your tractor mounted implements. PTO stands for “Power Take-Off” and is the primary mechanism for providing power to an attachment or implement (such as a flail mower) via PTO shaft.By providing rotational energy through the driveshaft (or cardan shaft) a variety of tractor mounted implements can be operated by small and mid-sized tractors.
- Max inner hole:
- Max torque:
Double Diaphragm Clamp Coupling
Packaging & Delivery
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 9 10 – 30 >30 Est. Time(days) 5 7 To be negotiated
The company was certified by ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System.
1. Bushing made of High-strength aluminum alloy
2. The diaphragm is made of 304 stainless steel
3. With high torque capacity, can accurately control shaft rotation, high precision control can be performed
4. For servomotor/stepmotor connect
5. Zero backlash, suitable for high-speed operation
6. Clamp type
The following misuse may result in life-threatening or serious injury:
1. In order to work safely, coupling and other rotating parts must be protected by the outer cover. If you touch parts of these jobs, you may be hurt.
2. Protective devices must be installed to prevent danger.
3. Power supply must be cut off during installation and disassembly
4. Tightening screw and countersunk head screw shall be tightened with appropriate force by using screwdriver, wrench cargo torsion wrench
5. The working speed of the product should not exceed the maximum speed.
6. Disassembly or reorganization of products is prohibited
Linear rail & block