|SWL2.5, SWL5, SWL10, SWL15, SWL20, SWL25, SWL35, SWL50, SWL100, SWL120
|Basic lifting component, compact structure, small size, light weight, no noise, safe and convenient, flexible use, high reliability, wide power source, multiple supporting functions, long service life
|Single or combined use, can accurately control the adjustment of lifting or pushing height according to a certain program, can be directly driven by motor or other power, can also be manual
|Lifting Efficiency and Load Capacity
|Special and advanced technology has been developed to improve the overall performance of the jack
|Type 1 – Screw moves axially; Type 2 – Screw rotates, nut moves axially
|Type A – Screw/nut moves upwards; Type B – Screw/nut moves downwards
|Screw Head Type
|Type 1 structure screw head: Type I (cylindrical), Type II (flange), Type III (threaded), Type IV (flat head); Type 2 structure screw head: Type I (cylindrical), Type III (threaded)
|Ordinary speed ratio (P), slow speed ratio (M), medium speed ratio (F) can be customized according to user requirements
|Lifting Load Capacity
|2.5kN, 5kN, 10kN, 15kN, 20kN, 25kN, 35kN, 50kN, 100kN, 120kN
|Type 1 structure: basic type (no protection), anti-rotation type (F), with protective cover (Z), anti-rotation and protective cover (FZ); Type 2 structure: basic type (no protection)
Product description: SWL series worm gear screw lift is a basic lifting component with many advantages such as compact structure, small volume, light weight, no noise, safety and convenience, flexible use, high reliability, wide power source, many supporting functions and long service life. It can be used singly or in combination, can adjust the height of lifting or advancing accurately according to certain procedures, and can be driven directly by electric motor or other power, or manually. In order to improve the efficiency and carrying capacity of SWL series worm gear screw lift, special and advanced technology is developed to improve the comprehensive performance of the lift to meet the requirements of the majority of customers. SWL series worm gear screw lift has different structure types and assembly types, and the lifting height can be customized according to the user’s requirements.
Q:What information should I tell you to confirm speed reducer?
A: Model/Size, Transmission Ratio, Shaft directions & Order quantity.
Q:What if I don’t know which gear reducer I need?
A:Don’t worry, Send as much information as you can, our team will help you find the right 1 you are looking for.
Q:What should I provide if I want to order NON-STANDERD speed reducers?
A: Drafts, Dimensions, Pictures and samples if possible.
Q:What is the MOQ?
A: It is OK for 1 or small pieces trial order for quality testing.
Q:How long should I wait for the feedback after I send the inquiry?
A: Within 6 hours
Q:What is the payment term?
A:You can pay via T/T(30% in advance+70% before delivery), L/C ,West Union etc
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
Can you provide examples of machinery that use worm gears?
Worm gears are utilized in various machinery and mechanical systems where precise motion control, high gear reduction ratios, and self-locking capabilities are required. Here are some examples of machinery that commonly use worm gears:
- Elevators: Worm gears are commonly employed in elevator systems to control the vertical movement of the elevator car. The high gear reduction ratio provided by worm gears allows for smooth and controlled lifting and lowering of heavy loads.
- Conveyor systems: Worm gears are used in conveyor systems to drive the movement of belts or chains. The self-locking nature of worm gears helps prevent the conveyor from back-driving when the power is turned off, ensuring that the materials or products being transported stay in place.
- Automotive applications: Worm gears can be found in automotive steering systems. They are often used in the steering gearboxes to convert the rotational motion of the steering wheel into lateral movement of the vehicle’s wheels. Worm gears provide mechanical advantage and precise control for steering operations.
- Milling machines: Worm gears are utilized in milling machines to control the movement of the worktable or the spindle. They offer high torque transmission and accurate positioning, facilitating precise cutting and shaping of materials during milling operations.
- Lifts and hoists: Worm gears are commonly employed in lifting and hoisting equipment, such as cranes and winches. Their high gear reduction ratio allows for the lifting of heavy loads with minimal effort, while the self-locking property prevents the load from descending unintentionally.
- Rotary actuators: Worm gears are used in rotary actuators to convert linear motion into rotary motion. They are employed in various applications, including valve actuators, robotic arms, and indexing mechanisms, where controlled and precise rotational movement is required.
- Packaging machinery: Worm gears find application in packaging machinery, such as filling machines and capping machines. They assist in controlling the movement of conveyor belts, rotating discs, or cam mechanisms, enabling accurate and synchronized packaging operations.
- Printing presses: Worm gears are utilized in printing presses to control the paper feed and the movement of the printing plates. They provide precise and consistent motion, ensuring accurate registration and alignment of the printed images.
These are just a few examples, and worm gears can be found in many other applications, including machine tools, textile machinery, food processing equipment, and more. The unique characteristics of worm gears make them suitable for various industries where motion control, high torque transmission, and self-locking capabilities are essential.
How do you ensure proper alignment when connecting a worm gear?
Ensuring proper alignment when connecting a worm gear is crucial for the smooth and efficient operation of the gear system. Here’s a detailed explanation of the steps involved in achieving proper alignment:
- Pre-alignment preparation: Before connecting the worm gear, it is essential to prepare the components for alignment. This includes cleaning the mating surfaces of the gear and shaft, removing any debris or contaminants, and inspecting for any signs of damage or wear that could affect the alignment process.
- Measurement and analysis: Accurate measurement and analysis of the gear and shaft alignment are essential for achieving proper alignment. This typically involves using precision alignment tools such as dial indicators, laser alignment systems, or optical alignment instruments. These tools help measure the relative positions and angles of the gear and shaft and identify any misalignment.
- Adjustment of mounting surfaces: Based on the measurement results, adjustments may be required to align the mounting surfaces of the gear and shaft. This can involve shimming or machining the mounting surfaces to achieve the desired alignment. Care should be taken to ensure that the adjustments are made evenly and symmetrically to maintain the integrity of the gear system.
- Alignment correction: Once the mounting surfaces are prepared, the gear and shaft can be connected. During this process, it is important to carefully align the gear and shaft to minimize misalignment. This can be done by observing the alignment readings and making incremental adjustments as necessary. The specific adjustment method may vary depending on the type of coupling used to connect the gear and shaft (e.g., keyway, spline, or flange coupling).
- Verification and final adjustment: After connecting the gear and shaft, it is crucial to verify the alignment once again. This involves re-measuring the alignment using the alignment tools to ensure that the desired alignment specifications have been achieved. If any deviations are detected, final adjustments can be made to fine-tune the alignment until the desired readings are obtained.
- Secure fastening: Once the proper alignment is achieved, the gear and shaft should be securely fastened using appropriate fasteners and tightening procedures. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for torque values and tightening sequences to ensure proper clamping force and prevent any loosening or slippage.
It is worth noting that the alignment process may vary depending on the specific gear system, coupling type, and alignment tools available. Additionally, it is important to refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications for the particular gear and coupling being used, as they may provide specific instructions or requirements for alignment.
Proper alignment should not be considered a one-time task but an ongoing maintenance practice. Regular inspections and realignment checks should be performed periodically or whenever there are indications of misalignment, such as abnormal noise, vibration, or accelerated wear. By ensuring proper alignment during the initial connection and maintaining it throughout the gear’s operational life, the gear system can operate optimally, minimize wear, and extend its service life.
How do you choose the right size worm gear for your application?
Choosing the right size worm gear for your application involves considering several factors to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Here are the key considerations:
Determine the maximum load that the worm gear will need to transmit. This includes both the torque (rotational force) and the axial load (force along the axis of the gear). Calculate or estimate the peak and continuous loads that the gear will experience during operation. Consider factors such as shock loads, dynamic forces, and variations in load conditions. This information will help determine the required load-carrying capacity of the worm gear.
Determine the desired gear ratio for your application. The gear ratio determines the speed reduction and torque multiplication provided by the worm gear system. Consider the specific requirements of your application, such as the desired output speed and the torque needed to drive the load. Select a worm gear with a gear ratio that meets your application’s requirements while considering the limitations of the available gear options.
Consider the efficiency requirements of your application. Worm gears typically have lower efficiency compared to other types of gears due to the sliding action between the worm and worm wheel. If efficiency is critical for your application, choose a worm gear design and materials that offer higher efficiency, such as a double enveloping worm gear.
Evaluate the available space for the worm gear assembly in your application. Consider the dimensions of the worm gear, including the diameter, length, and mounting requirements. Ensure that the chosen worm gear can fit within the available space without compromising other components or functionality.
Speed and Operating Conditions:
Consider the operating speed and environmental conditions in which the worm gear will operate. Some worm gears have speed limitations due to factors such as heat generation and lubrication requirements. Ensure that the selected worm gear is suitable for the anticipated speed range and can withstand the temperature, humidity, and other environmental factors of your application.
Manufacturing Standards and Quality:
Select a worm gear that conforms to recognized manufacturing standards and quality requirements. Look for worm gears from reputable manufacturers that offer reliable and durable products. Consider factors such as material quality, surface finish, and precision in the gear manufacturing process.
By carefully evaluating these factors and considering the specific requirements of your application, you can choose the right size worm gear that meets your performance, load, and space requirements, resulting in a reliable and efficient gear system.
editor by CX 2023-11-20